Unfiled CRA Tax Returns

Unfiled CRA Tax & GST Returns

Haven’t filed your tax return in years?

If you haven’t filed your tax returns the Canada Revenue Agency has the ability to assess you on any taxable income and benefits they believe you may have received in the year. They will also do this for outstanding GST Returns.

Before you file any tax returns it is important that you know which returns you are required by law to file.

We can help you get your tax returns filed and up to date. Even if you have poor records we will work with the CRA to allow a reasonable assessment based on the income and expenses you likely had during the year.

In some cases we can do a Voluntary Disclosure to file late returns without fear of prosecution or penalties.

Simply not filing your tax returns will not make your tax problems go away.